For pure power, knock-out brightness and a compact, purpose-built package, the Christie Roadster S+20K DLP projector is the de facto standard for rental/staging. With 20,000 ANSI lumens, DLP® technology, and purpose-built features meant for the world of Rental/Staging, fly, rig, stack, ship it – use the Christie Roadster S+20K again and again. With customer replaceable bulbs, the highest contrast, DLP™ technology, a standard Dual SD/HD-SDI module and a compact form factor – the Christie Roadster S+20K is ideal for executive briefing rooms, conference centers, concerts, tradeshows, auditoriums and Houses of Worship.
|Resolution||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
|Illumination||3.0kW Xenon Bubble|
|Lamp Life||750 hours|
|Height||15.1″ (384 mm)|
|Width||24.5″ (631.4 mm)|
|Depth||32.1″ (814.8 mm)|
|Weight||160 lb (73 kg)|
Featuring a Xenon illumination system, Digital Black Level Adjustment and LiteLOC™ light output control – you’ll get big, bright, edge-blended images from the smallest form factor available at greater than 20,000 ANSI lumens. The size and efficiency of the Roadster S+20K is beyond comparison!
- 20,000 ANSI lumens
- SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1800:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Built-in stacking and rigging
- Xenon Bubble lamp system providing photo-realistic color with the ability to edge-blend and tile images
- Widest source compatibility and has built-in Ethernet networking for full compatibility with ChristieNET™ for total projector monitoring and control.
- 3D Upgradable
|Display Technology and Resolution||
|Input Signal Compatibility||
|Inputs, Control and Networking||
|Graphical User Interface||
|Light Output Control (LITELOC™)||